Digitalocean is a cloud hosting company founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York. It adopts KVM virtualization and is equipped with high-performance SSD for storage. In addition, the server is equipped with 1000M ports, starting from 512M memory, and the monthly payment is as low as 5 Dollar!
16+VPS HOSTING LOCATIONS – in Europe, America and Asia,
- New York: NYC1, NYC2, NYC3
- San Francisco: SFO1, SFO2, SFO3
- Amsterdam: AMS1, AMS2, AMS3
- Singapore: SGP1
- London: LON1
- India: BLR1 
- Toronto: Tor1
- 99.99% uptime SLA
- Full DNS management
- Global data centers(16+)
- 40Gb network connectivity
- Snapshot transfer
- Private networking
- Deploy multiple Droplets with a few clicks
- enterprise-grade solid state disks (SSDs)
- Enterprise-grade KVM hypervisors
- Free DNS management
- Build and deploy 3 free static sites for free
- Transfer to and within VPCs is free
- Free cloud firewalls
- Free floating IPs when assigned to a Droplet
- Can get free alerts when problems arise in your infrastructure
- Free container registry with 1 repository, 500MB storage, and 500MB outbound transfer
- All Droplets are billed hourly up to a monthly cap of 672 hours (the number of hours in 4 weeks)
- $100 credit is automatically applied to your account
currently only 32 and 64 bit recent versions of the following systems are supported: ubuntu, centos, debian, fedora,freeBSD,rocky Linux,no windows!
more Digitalocean vps info,please click www.digitalocean.com
Click Snapshots in the official background to back up the entire VPS with one click and restore it with one click. Automatic backup is supported (1/5 of VPS price per month). Images are charged for storage by day and file size, and images can be transferred between several nodes.
Visa: Pay $1 when opening an account
paypal: Pay $5 when opening an account
More low price vps info ，please follow vpslover.com.